Thursday 12 December 2013

Digital Experimentation Continued!!

Original Image:


Gif: 



For this gif I used the raw image of a photo I took of my sister. During this photo shoot I told her to upset and angry so that she looked alone and lost in the photo which is the themes and emotions I want to show. I used little lighting for this photograph and really loved how it turn out. When editing the raw image in photoshop i started by adding an orange tint and then felt that it looked a lot like fire was happening in the left corner. I then created four different images of this photo at different brightnesses and adding the together I a gif to create this cool really simple animation. I really love how it looks a lot like fire is burning and creating destruction in the corner of the shot and when the fire blazes it illuminates the model (my sister) in the photograph. I feel I am going to do more of these relating to my crime and depression themes that I want to explore and document.

No comments:

Post a Comment