Thursday 27 June 2013

AS-A2 Project: Review

Throughout this As-A2 project I feel that it has helped me improved my analysis and also my time management because I feel that after getting into a routine of creating an analysis each lesson or every two lessons I have learnt to complete the work straight away because I know that the lesson or week after I will be doing a looking at a new artist. I have really enjoyed the practical side of the project and I feel that being able to have a practical lesson before every analysis lesson has helped me when writing up my analysis because I can compare and wright about my work in my analysis. Also I feel that doing handmade and digital work for certain artists has help improve my analysis because it helps me understand the techniques or materials the artist had to use. I really enjoyed being able to do both handmade and digital because If I didn't enjoy one I would of enjoyed the other and been able to wright about this and add it too my analysis. I really liked all the pathways chosen for this project but feel that my strongest pathway I think i will do best in is documentary because I have really liked the work of Lin Osborn and other photographers I have looked at such as Henri Cartier-Bresson, Guy Tillim and Ed Thompson. I also really liked the exhibition at the photographers gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment