Thursday 17 January 2013

My Trip To London

I went to London to take more photographs of motion blur. I chose London because I wanted somewhere where there was a lot of buses for the best light blur effect to be in the foreground and also somewhere where there was nice buildings and landscapes in the background. 
For these experiments I used a Canon 550D with a 18-55mm lens. I also used a tripod so that I could keep the camera steady when using long shutter speeds. 


Shutter Speed: 20 Seconds, F-Stop: 36, ISO: 100
This was my first motion blur experiment of a water feature in central london. I took this photo whilst I was waiting for it to get much darker so that I could get the best light blur of cars and buses.

From the big selection of photographs I took in london I felt that these were my best photographs of motion blur that I took. 






No comments:

Post a Comment