Thursday 29 November 2012

Still Life


Exposed for 3seconds at F:8 with a photo filter (3).


Exposed for 3 seconds at F:8.
This was my first print of this photo and feel that I could experiment more with this to try and get rid of the black lines from where it was not developed correctly. I could do this by experimenting with different F stops, cropping the image and/or experimenting on photoshop. I also feel that this is too dark and need to experiment with the F stop and different timings.


Exposed for 1.5 seconds at F:5.6.
I like this one much better because I managed to get rid of the black lines at the bottom of the picture but feel this picture is a bit to bright. I did this by exposing at brighter light at less time (F:5.6 at 1.5seconds). I could experiment more with this negative by trying to make it a bit darker and adding more contrast by experimenting with photo filters. 


Exposed for 2 seconds at F:5.6 with no photo filter.
I really like the detail inside the lightbulb and feel that I could crop this to landscape and zoom in to focus on the lightbulb. I feel that i could also add and experiment with photo filters to add higher contrast.


Exposed for 2 seconds at F:5.6 with a photo filter (5).
I really liked how I cropped this photo to focus on more detail. I also added a high photo filter (5) to add more contrast. I love how I placed the light behind the lightbulb behind foam board, this gives a vignetting effect and looks almost like the lightbulb is on. I feel that this is the best I can do to this image in the darkroom but I might try and experiment on photoshop with it.



1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how you should be writing the analysis of your own work. Please continue this, well done.

    ReplyDelete